It’s that time of the year again! When we spend all our money on the most thoughtful presents for all of our loved ones. As I’ve gotten older, I’ve been more and more into giving gifts than receiving them. I love it when I find that perfect present for someone and get super excited to give it to them! All of the ideas in this list I either have and love, or would love to have them myself *wink* *wink*
Even though I don’t celebrate christmas and unfortunately don’t get 8 different presents for Hanukkah anymore (those were the days!) I thought I would still write up a holiday gift guide to help give you some inspiration!
All of these presents are health and wellness – focused, but split up into a few different categories. I hope you enjoy and that this inspires you in your holiday shopping!
for the foodie
- Le Creuset heart shaped 2-quart casserole dish, $199 – The cutest little pot and perfect for making smaller portions of soups and pastas
- Cuisinart immersion blender, $39 – An essential for making soups in the winter! It also comes with a whisk and mini food processor attachment which really come in handy!
- Aicok egg cooker, $22 – A total game changer! Perfectly soft, medium or hard-boiled eggs every time!
- Anthropologie oven mitt and pot holder set, $28 – They have the cutest matching sets!
- The Moon Juice cookbook, $20 – Perfect for someone who wants to play around with adaptogens and potions.
- Vitamix blender, $548 – This is a splurge, but well worth it if you’re looking for a big-budget item to gift!
- Personalized cutting board from Etsy, price varies – who doesn’t love a good personalized gift?!
for the health-conscious bookworm
- Fitness Junkie by Lucy Sykes & Jo Piazza, $15 – In case they need a good beach read for the mid-winter Caribbean get away
- Skin Cleanse by Adine Grigore, $13 – For the friend who wants to learn about inside-out beauty.
- Womancode by Alisa Vitti, $15 – For the friend who wants to get in tune with her hormones.
- The Bulletproof Diet by Dave Asprey, $14 – In case they’re curious about the bulletproof lifestyle.
- Skinny Bitch by Rory Freedman & Kim Barnouin, $8 – Super eye-opening book about today’s food industry
- The 5-Minute Journal, $22 – so they can set their intentions for the new year.
for the athletic friend
- APL sneakers, $140 – for the friend who likes to keep up with the trends AND workout
- Classes at their favorite boutique fitness gym – Soulcycle, Barry’s Bootcamp, Rumble are a few amazing options!
- Lululemon top and legging set, $48 & $98 – because a new workout outfit is always motivating to hit the gym!
- Adidas X Stella McCartney gym bag, $160 – so many compartments and perfect for going from work to the gym! I’ve had mine for years and love it.
- S’well Bottle, $25 – $45 – Keeps your water cold for 24 hours and hot drinks hot for 12!
for the healthy techie
- Fujifilm Instax polaroid printer + film, $129 & $12 (for a pack of 2) – Perfect for keeping all the memories alive! It connects to your phone via bluetooth and prints out your favorite pics on polaroid film.
- Amazon Echo, $99 – Amazing for playing music, telling you the weather and even controlling their tv if they have the Fire Stick (for the lazy friend 😅)
- Fitness tracker like an Apple Watch (series 3), $329 – $749 or Fitbit Charge, $142 – Track ALL the progress💪🏼
- Apple Airpods, $159 – for hassle-free workouts.
- Apple Iphone battery case, $99 – So they never have to stress about being close to a power source
for the non-toxic beauty lover
- Vapour Beauty Atmosphere Foundation, $50 – non-toxic and amazing coverage
- Lily Lolo Laid Bare eyeshadow palette, $34 – Pigmented AF – the only non-toxic eyeshadow palette she will need!
- Herbivore sugar scrub, $36 – Leaves your skin silky-smooth and smells amazing!
- Base Coat nail polish, $20 – Toxin free manis are the best kind of manis
- SW Basics Hibiscus Mask, $22 – for the friend who loves skincare!
for the home body
- Netflix gift card, any amount – because the best thing to do when its cold outside is netflix and chill
- UGG blanket, $97 – the comfiest blanket to go along with the netflix sesh
- Aerie Plush Sleep Legging, $39 – your friend will thank you later because these are the COMFIEST
- VS Pink Donut Onesie, $49 – for the friend who loves food AND being cozy 💁
- Ceramic Mug from Etsy, $20 – perfect for that healthy peppermint mocha or #matchamonday
- Boy Smells Candle, $29 – non-toxic, cute, and smells amazing. what more could you want?!
- Urban Outfitters winky eye slippers, $18 – because everyone needs a good pair of cute slippers
for the healthy man in your life
- Lululemon Comission Pants, $128 – so he’s comfy at work
- Living Libations Cologne, $38 – $55 – non-toxic but smells amazing
- Bodum French Press, $49 – because who doesn’t love a good cup of coffee from a pretty french press?!
- Personalized Collar Stays from Etsy, $16+ – so the man in your life thinks about you every day 😍
- Coach Backpack, $595 – This one is a splurge, but if one of the men in your life is in need of a nice bag and you want to treat them, this one is perfect! Great for going from work to the gym and fits so much!
I hope these help you get inspiration for what to give your loved ones! Happy Holidays!!